What Do You Mean By Carboxymethylcellulose, N-Acetyl Carnosine Ophthalmic Solution?
Justnac Eye Drops is the fusion of Carboxymethylcellulose, N-Acetyl carnosine Ophthalmic Solution which is used in treating the problem of dry eyes and its related symptoms. As a result, the individual gets relief from the various problems that one might be facing such as burning and discomfort in the eyes. It is also very effective in reducing the redness and swelling that may be there. Dry eyes are an eye condition that is caused by sitting in front of the computer for a long period of time or due to some environmental conditions.
Carboxymethylcellulose, N-Acetyl carnosine Ophthalmic Solution helps to add moisture to the eyes and keeps them lubricated for a long period of time. Carboxymethylcellulose is basically a lubricant that works in a similar way as natural tears do. As a result, it provides temporary relief from the sensation of burning and discomfort that is caused due to the dryness of the eyes. N-acetyl carnosine is an antioxidant that prevents the formation of cataracts in the eyes.
Uses of Carboxy methylcellulose, N-Acetyl carnosine Ophthalmic Solution
- It effectively treats the problem of dry eyes.
- Proper hydration is made possible in the eyes by using it regularly.
- Symptoms of dry eyes such as inflammation and discomfort are solved by it.
What are the Side Effects of Carboxymethylcellulose, N-Acetyl Carnosine Ophthalmic Solution?
Carboxymethylcellulose and N-Acetyl carnosine Ophthalmic Solution can cause some side effects that aren’t major in nature as they tend to go away with time as the body starts to go away with time. Taking a doctor’s consultation becomes necessary if the side effects don’t go away after a long period of time.
- Eye irritation
- Burning sensation
- Eye pain
Directions For Use | Carboxymethylcellulose, N-Acetyl Carnosine Ophthalmic Solution
- These eye drops are for external use only and must be used as per the direction of the concerned healthcare expert.
- The dropper/bottle must be held near the eyes and it should be instilled with clean hands.
- Gently put the liquid in the lower eyelid and wipe off the extra liquid that might have come out.
- It must be used regularly as per the advice of the concerned healthcare expert so that proper benefits can be attained it.
- The usage of electronic gadgets like mobile phones, computers, t.v should be minimized as they are one of the prime things that cause the issue of dry eyes.
Things Needed To Be Considered While Using Carboxymethylcellulose, N-Acetyl Carnosine Ophthalmic Solution
- The individual should wait for around 5-10 minutes before putting the contact lens back in the eyes after using these drops.
- Doing any activity that requires some kind of focus in it one might get temporary blurred vision after putting these eye drops.
- Let the doctor know beforehand if the individual using these eye drops is having any other health problems of any kind.
- Make sure to use this eye drop in the affected eye only.
- In case the individual is allergic to any of the ingredients of the eye drop, it must be used cautiously.