Fluorometholone and Tobramycin Ophthalmic Suspension
Flurokick-T Eye Drop is made with two drugs Fluorometholone and Tobramycin. Both drugs are used to prevent infection in the eyes. Tobramycin and fluorometholone are aminoglycoside antibiotic, which means it belongs to a group of medications known as aminoglycoside antibiotics. It works by preventing bacteria from growing. fluorometholone belongs to the corticosteroid class of medicines. It works by lowering oedema levels. Only bacterial eye infections are treated or prevented with this medicine. Other types of eye infections will not respond to this treatment. Antibiotics might lose their potency if they are used excessively or unnecessarily.
Uses of Fluorometholone and Tobramycin Ophthalmic Suspension
- Fluorometholone and Tobramycin Ophthalmic Suspension are made up of two drugs: tobramycin and fluorometholone. Both drugs are used to treat infections.
- It inhibits bacterial development by inhibiting the synthesis of key proteins that bacteria require to perform vital tasks.
- Fluorometholone is a steroid that inhibits the formation of particular chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that cause redness, swelling, and itching in the affected area.
How to use Fluorometholone and Tobramycin Ophthalmic Suspension
- Shack for a few seconds before using the eyedrops
- Clean Your eye with water.
- Chinup your face then softly press the bottle and put one or two drops in your eyes.
- Then close your eyes for 1 minute.
- Wipe your tears with a clean cloth or tissue.
Side Effects of Fluorometholone and Tobramycin Ophthalmic Suspension
Fluorometholone and TobramycinOphthalmic Drop may affect your eye if you take it without the doctor’s prescription. Some of the common side effects you may experience while using Fluorometholone and Tobramycin Ophthalmic Suspension.
- Eye irritation
- Eye discomfort
- Itchy and Swollen Eyelids
- Mild burning sensation in your eyes
Precautions of Fluorometholone and Tobramycin Ophthalmic Suspension
- Please check the Exp Date before purchasing and using the eyedrop
- Keep Your hands clean and wash with soap before using eye drops
- Make proper distance from eye drops and avoid touching the bottle tip.
- Before using eye drops remove the eye lens
- Do not share your eye drops with any other person.
- If you experience any side effects please take advice from your doctor.
Get the Best Quality Fluorometholone Tobramycin Ophthalmic Suspension
Eyeris Vision Care is a leading eye care pharmaceutical firm in India, offering a wide range of high-quality eye drops, ophthalmic pills, eye ointments, ophthalmic gels, and other products. We sell DCGI ophthalmic goods, which are designed to suit your daily needs for superior eye medicine solutions. All individuals who are serious about starting their own firm or expanding into the ophthalmic medicine market should consider pharma marketing. We are asking people from all around India to join our business opportunity, which is a Monopoly-based PCD/pharma franchise for the ophthalmic spectrum.
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs )
Ques: Can I use Fluorometholone Tobramycin Ophthalmic Suspension for dry eyes?
Ans: No, This eye drop is used to treat Eye infections such as redness, swelling itching.
Ques: How many times do I need to use it for better results?
Ans: You can take 2 drops, 5 times a day, with a 2-hour break between each time you take them.